Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Review


By Julie P, NJ 

"This ice cream is a gentle reminder of days gone by for me.  I bought it for my 3 1/2 yr. old granddaughter as a "You are special to me"  because it is her NEVER fail love, love, love combination on a cone. Well even tho I LOVE Old World's Ornaments- I was NOT expecting the SUPERB coloring and craftsmanship that I unwrapped!! This pic is wonderful. Waaayy better than any other site would do and Ive looked! But folks- you have to SEE this in person to believe it! I SO WISH there were other combos in this cone because I would buy EVERY ONE! I really don't know how I am going to bring myself to put this away until next year and I might very well not! Trust me, its THAT GORGEOUS! All your childhood summertime "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream (!)dreams come to life in this breathtaking and deliciously charming, sparkling strawberry/vanilla treat!"


By Upstate NY Lady

"This double dip won't melt on your hand but it might melt your heart with the happy memories it brings. Great details and sparkling too. The cone looks amazing. Add this to a kitchen collection for year round enjoyment. High quality."

Visit us on Trendy Tree to see our huge collection of Merck Family's Old World Christmas ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers