Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Piece of Cherry Pie!

Product Review from Julie P, NJ


"Too bad there are no more than 5 stars for this! It needs 10!  Oh my GOSH! This is SO real it will have your family begging you to make a REAL one and after looking at this on the tree for a few days my family did! It's THAT realistic! I never knew there were GORGEOUS ornaments like this! I have searched for YEARS and found only plastic/glass poorly made and the reality factor left much to be desired!

Hand blown with the Merck Family pride and handed down through the decades to each new generation! I am FIRMLY HOOKED on Old World Christmas and the Trendy Tree site! Stop looking for breathtaking heirloom quality tree decor, it's HERE!! There is NO WHERE BETTER!

Trust me, I have spent 6 years searching and was thrilled to find this wonderful business. AWESOME family to deal with! I had a special need and Mrs. Jeannie Pence came through with an unexpected REAL TREAT of honest,old fashioned personalized customer service, the likes of which I have not seen in many, many years."





Visit us on Trendy Tree to see more great food ornaments from Merck Family's Old World Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers